Monday, October 19, 2009

Sometimes I really wish to be frank to myself, but sometimes I'm afraid that things will turn out bad eventually. I'm tired, tired to go through all these pains. But at the same time, I still want to hold on to this relationship because I know myself pretty well that I need it. I need you. But everything just doesn't seem to go as well as I expected. We always promised each other that we must not quarrel anymore, we must be happy everyday. But was vice-verse. I really don't wish to see ourselves going through this state, but what else can I do? I believe that I've done my part in this relationship. Maybe you don't understand how much I've gone through behind for you. You want tattoo, you want piercings, you want this and that, sure, go ahead. But one day if you could see that I'm really washing my hands off you, it's too late to realize that already. I don't want to restrict you so much from doing things that you want. Because you don't even seem to be happy when I do all these, & when all is for your own good. I think for you, but why can't you think for yourself? I've to go through nights thinking of how long will we be able to survive through these if we're going to continue like this. It's not easy my dear, I'm breaking down soon too, I'm not a superman, I'm just a man. But I don't mind trying my best to be your superman, you know? I can do anything for you, you know? ):

No comments: