Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why can't you think. Not i want to say you or whatever, you yourself could see how sick i'm nowadays. & You even told me that i looked so blur. My brain is not even working well this few days, why can't you understand. Ya, i asked 2 questions properly to you before we meet. Just because of that 2 questions, you chose not to meet me when you jolly well know that these few days i definitely need someone beside me. Those 2 questions were you once promised me you wont do it anymore. So am i wrong to ask you those questions? Ya, you said i'm selfish, in what way am i selfish? Just wanted some time to take a good look at you, just wanted some time to being able to lie in between your arms and rest, am i wrong? Ya, just take it as i'm selfish. If you said i'm selfish, there are a lot of things i could mention out to prove that i'm not as selfish as you think i'm. If you're understandable enough, you will know what i'm talking about. I did all the things for you when i didn't even do for anyone before. When i said people said that i've done to much for you, you said i want listen to them? So what you're trying to show me, show me that you think that i've not done enough for you. I know i'm useless ok, i'm not a boyf who can satisfy you no matter what i did. I showered you all my love and concern. When you fell down at the staircase, i brought you home and applied ointment for you. When you're sick, i bought you to the doctor immediately. Have you forgotten all these? Who did all these for you before? You're expecting too much from me, i'm not a superman, i'm just a ordinary man. When people talk bad about you, i argued back. When you're facing any problems, i was there, or were i not ? When you told me you don't like this and that, have i tried my best to change? I did all i could make it possible for you. I swallowed all the pains you gave me in the past. Even things which made me think that you're bringing on a third party into our relationship, I swallowed and got over it as fast as possible. Because i want us to be fine, to be happy. All i want is your love and concern. But why you always chose to put things in a hard way for us. We could spend time to be happily together rather than quarreling right? I gave in, i told you all these, i asked you where you were because i want to see you real soon, you don't even bother, all you told me was hell hell and hell. Being a boyf of yours, you chose to hide yourself away from me, yet you said i was the one who wanted to quarrel and make us can't meet. Honey, i want to love you properly, but why can't you at least make this relationship smooth? I'm breaking down, you know?

No comments: