Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You deserve all these criticisms.
Because i don't need anyone like you in my life.
You lied to me when we're together.
& Even after we've broke up,
you still lie,
not once,
not twice,
not thrice,
but more than 5 times.
Just in a week time or so.
Defending a guy,
for consecutively 2 days,
coming out with all sorts of lies.
It seems like you only need guys in your life.
At the same time,
telling me that you didn't expected things between me & you to turn out this way.
Also at the same time,
asking me to go back to you.
Hey please,
do you think that I'll be so fucking stupid to go back to someone like you.
I know more of ourselves than you,
because you were never bloody concerned.
I brought you up to who you're today.
I changed you,
I tried giving you advice on how to succeed in life,
I brought you out to see more of the world like you claimed I did.
What have i not done?
In these 4 months,
I did so much.
& What about you,
all you knew was how to lie, lie, & lie.
& Worse of all, i tolerated unpleasant comments from your unreasonable mother WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG.
& You didn't seem to even remember that bloody incident when you were actually the one who caused all these !
What the hell.
Please,
you're nothing to me,
if you think,
you'll realize,
who am I to you than who you are to me.
Goodbye.



No comments: