Thursday, November 12, 2009


Baby, soon it's gonna be 2 months already. Yes, been a lot of quarrels & arguements everywhere between us, but still, we managed to overcome them. & Of course if could be better, i hope we can cut down on all these because it's really hard for me to go through time like this. & I believe same goes to you. I believed you've also done your part in this relationship, I know you've tried very hard. Really appreciate all these, but sometimes your attitude also .. ! Yeah, mine is not any better though, but I promise (!) I'll change on myself also. Sooner or later, I'm going to NS already. Please take good care of yourself, & I promise you, you'll be the only one who's going to stay in my heart. Promise me too, & promise me your stay!
我是真心爱你的, 你自己知道对不对?
宝贝, 直到永远, 我都是你的男人.
我答应你.

No comments: