Friday, November 13, 2009



Super long day ahead. Okay, start from yesterday. Didn't sleep probably having insomnia. Headed over to Senja at 9 plus in the morning to meet ZhenHan & JiaHui. Actually intended to meet Baby awhile before she went Sentosa with co, but she claimed that it's late already. So, didn't (: Vincent came down awhile later and we played basketball for a hour or two before getting back home to prepare for a swim at Jurong Sports Hall. Relaxed, talked, played, swam, then went back Hometown at 4 plus. Had a nap while waiting for Baby to be back from Vivo. Went A-star actually for dinner, yet ended up drinking. Baby reached, went over to look for her, but awhile only ): Friends then came down after that because they intended to have a night together. I went off to Bukit Timah awhile later to meet some of my friends, and the rest of the day, I don't want to say already. I miss Baby ! ):

As for today, woke up at 3 plus in the afternoon by Baby's bombing. Hahas. Planned to meet up so Baby came over my place at 4 plus. Rested awhile before I cooked for Baby. Maggie, ChickenChop & Veggie. Sent Baby back home at 10 plus (:

Honey, sorry for what happened yesterday night. Like I explained before, I'll go haywire when you're not around for long. Everything will be fine. I've not faded, I'll still here a piece. No matter what happens, I promise you we'll still be together. Hold on to me, & I'll show you more about love ahead of us. 我答应你.

No comments: