Saturday, April 24, 2010

Falling into loneliness.



I can't feel the love anymore. Been days, or rather weeks, things have been utterly bad for us. I don't know why, but it just seemed like you're never yourself anymore. & I have no idea on how to go on with this. This may just be a test for us, but a test which could make me feel like letting go. I don't feel your presence like how you would crave to meet me up in the past. Feelings for you started on the August, which grows deeper & closer through the days at chalet. 7 months, after 7 months, this is no longer us, no longer me, no longer you. There's no one to blame for this outcome. Perhaps it's just because we don't know how to rewind things back to normal. I don't know how to feel, to be angry, to be sad, to be disappointed etc, i'm just not myself. & I dk what to say anymore.

No comments: