Friday, April 2, 2010



Reality sets in on me,
Twice a day or so,
To wipe away these memories,
We're making as we go,

These thoughts of you inside my mind,
That are humbled in my heart,
Knowing you're the perfect find,
I wont let us tear it all apart.

So I take it slow, take two steps back,
And go forward four steps more,
Past the point of no return,
So I duck and hit the floor,

And get back up, suppress these thoughts,
And keep my feelings on the low,
To have good times, make more memories,
And on and on the cycle grows.

And we both walk that sacred line,
between love and the obsessed,
Priceless times with you my love,
As I watch our love progress.

Priceless times, these memories,
That we're making as we go,
To defy the logic set in stone;
And this love we have to show.

No comments: