Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You always want to have what you wanted.
You always asked from me, pleasing me to let you go for it.
Have you not seen how much i've tired to let you have what you want?
You want to go for photoshooting, i refused to let you go.
& What happened in the end?
I still paid partly for you, & let you go for it.
You said you want to go for modelling, i refused.
& In the end? The same thing happened too.
I've yet to swallow everything again.
You don't appreciate, you don't learn from your mistakes, you don't know that i'm trying my very best here.
You want love, you want concern, you want care, i tried giving, didn't i ?
I tried avoiding quarrels, these few days.
But you don't seem to be cooperating, you're scolding me, blaming me as & when you like.
I feel like a fool.
Everyday the same incidents came to my mind.
People betrayed you, by telling me what you did behind me,
but only a days, you could forgive him and talk to him in a way which is so much better than the way you talked to me.
I don't know what you're treating me as.
When we're together, you told people we're not.
You told that guy we've broke up, calling him all sorts of names which you used to call me.
& Yet denied when i first asked you, you sweared.
& With a swear, you could even lie.
& After that incident, you could actually blame me for not trusting you in certain things.
I'm a human, i got my dignity, i got my limit on my beliefs on others.
You don't seem to understand.
You made yourself so free to do all sorts of wrong things,
yet at the same time, you wanted me to trust you.
How on earth i'm supposed to do it?
Have you forgotten all the lies you gave me in the past?
Have you forgotten how many times and how much efforts i've put in & now i'm still here, with you?
Yes, i admit i've did wrong things too, but i've never did anything to make you feel that there's any third party in our relationship.
You don't need me like how you did in the past.
" You are the strength, that keep me walking.
You are the hope, that keep me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You're my everything.
Since the day you pick me up from darkness,
i knew you're my forever.
I promise you.
i'm always there,
when your heart is filled with sorrows and despairs.
I love you every single days. every single minutes, every single breath, no one could tear us apart.
I'll always remember the day you hold my hands,
My love for you is still as strong and never changing (:
No way any other guy can replace you.
Thanks for the happiness, the tears, the love, the kisses, the quarrels, the hugs, the forgiveness you've gave me the past 2 months.
Because of all that mentioned, it was what built the us now.
Baby, i love you!!"
Have you forgotten all you told me ?
Or these were just jokes for me at the end of the day?
Here i'm crying,
i don't need your sympathy,
i don't need your concern,
i don't need your care,
worst of all, i don't need your love,
anymore.
Because i know i won't force you to.
But at the very least, can i have just a little portion of your heart that belongs to me ? ):

No comments: