Friday, September 25, 2009

Fuck.
Missed my theory test today.
& I had to re-book again,
so it's gg to be on the 16-10-2009 @ 10:30 a.m.
Ok, Baby went Lot 1 with co. so I waited for her at home before she came back to meet me.
Had a slight quarrel with her in evening but everything was solved (:
Baby came up to my place at around 8 & went home @ 9.
She wants a long post here & I don't even know what I can post about.
Baby,
although we may overcome quarrels sometimes but I guess it's a lil worthy,
because it makes us understand one another more.
I know you don't want to quarrel everytime,
neither do I.
We can make it alright,
no matter what,
we've to stand strong & overcome all these together.
Moreover,
you've to remember what we've promised each other ok !
I'll be there for you when you need me,
my promise.
IF you really want to kill me because you claimed a reason which is I could stay with you forever without you worrying what I'm doing behind you,
then go ahead (:
But I can definitely assure you I'll be faithful & loyal to you,
I know I've been repeating this again & again,
I just want all these to keep ringing in your mind !
Because they're all true.
I digged it out right from the bottom of my heart (:
Honey,
remember,
你在我生命中,是一颗最闪亮的大大大大大大大大星星 ! (:

No comments: