Monday, September 14, 2009


Please,
catch hold of this love.
I've been trying my best to make you happy.
But all these are going too far.
For consecutively a few times,
these things had been happening again & again.
If you say that you really love me,
then why would you not take at least a step,
to save ourselves from all these troubles which are causing us to quarrel ?
This is not who I want to be.
But every single time when this happened,
I lost control of myself, totally.
I can't even recognize who I'm.
I can't even figure out why I've became like this.
Hon,
all these can be saved,
only if you could take the step.
It's all up to you,
I've did all I can to move you further,
to bring you out of the midst.
I've fallen for you, I admit.
But it seems like everything that happened is pinning me down.
Making me not being able to move further the process where we promised that we'll be together,
one day.
It's all up to you,
you know?
Sigh.


Goodnight, my love.


你到底知不知道?


No comments: