Tuesday, September 29, 2009


都是我不好

Met Baby at 3 plus today as I woke up late. Intended to fetch her from school but didn't manage to. Sorry baby ! Slight quarrel between me & her. I told her I didn't smoke when she already saw me smoking. Felt super miserable when things were not going fine between me & baby. Oh man, sorry hon, I promise you this won't happen for the second time ok ! (: Baby's mommy then texted me asking me to send her home soon. So I tried to shake things off between us & sent Baby home at around 8 plus, & then Zhen Han & Kimberly started to quarrel. Hope they'll be fine soon. Went back home after meeting Zh & Sixian after getting back to Greenridge. Told Baby that I'll be fetching her from school tomorrow in the afternoon. & She doubted that I could make it. She claimed that 我是猪. Asshole. Ah stop here, working later on, Good night people (:

宝贝,对不起.
我爱你 :D

No comments: